About the Sisterhood
A beautiful, multifaceted and ever-expanding company of women from different backgrounds and seasons of life. Women who walk by faith, boldly standing up for truth. Women who understand that every girl is magnificently designed on purpose by her Creator and that connected and united as one, we are stronger and shine brighter… revealing the light of heaven in our homes, communities and the world! – A Sisterhood Revolution
Designed Sisterhood Mornings
Come experience the beautiful and relaxed atmosphere of DSM–where you will be encouraged by sisterhood time, refreshing worship and inspiring Bible teaching.
This year holds some exciting new changes for our Sisterhood Mornings:
– Childcare is now FREE | 9:15am (Ages 1yr – 5yrs in the preschool/Kindergarten – 5th grade in the “Park”)
– ALL NEW! Coffee & Sisterhood Time | 9:30 – 10:00am (Relaxing with friends!)
– Worship and Bible Study | 10 – 11:15am
– Grab your Bible and a notebook and get ready to receive all God has for you!
– Event Location: James River Church South Campus | Youth Venue
Designed Sisterhood Nights
We can’t wait to see you at our Designed Sisterhood Nights! Thousands of girls gather together for an incredible night filled with spectacular production, powerful worship and a life-giving message – followed with loads of after-event fun. Our next Designed Sisterhood Night is January 26th- 7pm. We can’t wait to see you, beautiful girl!
– DS Boutique shopping and Sisterhood Time | 5pm
– Auditorium seating | 6:15pm
– Free childcare available (ages 1yr – 5th grade) for Single Moms
– If you are coming alone or for the very first time, the DS Team would love to connect with you – just let a host know and they will direct you to the “Connect Center”
– Event Location: James River Church South Campus